Greg received his Accreditation in Public Relations (APR) in 2016 through the Public Relations Society of America and is one of only 5,000+ professionals who are nationally accredited in the field of public relations.
Time and time again, Greg has stepped up with innovative and quick-thinking solutions to our clients’ problems. From social media to broadcast media to press releases, he does it all and does it calmly, thoroughly and efficiently.
Greg’s sports background and competitive nature fuel his passion for strategic marketing and powerful branding ideas, and he loves sharing his knowledge. You’ll often find him leading a community or nonprofit workshop on the latest social media or PR & marketing tactics. His enthusiasm is contagious and participants leave energized and anxious to put his tips and techniques to use for their own organization.
Greg specializes in all things media
- Coordinating media coverage, news conferences, and press releases
- All things broadcast, from managing radio and television interviews for our clients to filming, recording and editing video content
- Public relations & marketing in the nonprofit, legal, educational and health care fields
- Conducting Marshall’s media training sessions
Before joining Marshall Communications, Greg was…
- Play-by-play broadcaster and VP of communications for the Portland Pirates hockey team
- A sports broadcaster for a Connecticut radio station
- Contributing writer for multiple sports publications
In his spare time, Greg enjoys…
Broadcasting sporting events across Maine and New Hampshire, watching and playing sports, working out, home improvement projects and spending time with family, including his daughter, Kelsey.
Bachelor of Arts in mass communications, Quinnipiac University, Connecticut
Accreditation in Public Relations (APR)
151 Capitol Street, Suite One
Augusta, Maine 04330