Charlene joined Marshall Communications in 1997 and quickly became Nancy’s trusted “right hand.” Her unmatchable work ethic, commitment to generating the greatest results for clients, and keen marketing and business judgement skills led to her being named president of the agency in 2013.
Working with a variety of clients in different industries is something that Charlene finds rewarding, but her true passion is working with tourism clients and she’s played a leadership role in executing the Maine Office of Tourism account since 1998. She also enjoys sharing her public relations expertise and love of destination marketing with businesses, attractions, chambers and organizations through presentations throughout Maine and beyond.
Charlene specializes in all things travel
- Itinerary management and planning for travel writers
- Presenting on public relations and destination marketing
- She also oversees all operations at Marshall Communications and excels at coordinating national media events
Before joining Marshall Communications, Charlene was…
- A substitute teacher in Kingfield, Maine
- Development director for a private school in Winslow, Maine, directing fundraising activities, planning events and handling media outreach
In her spare time, Charlene enjoys
Spending time outdoors on walks and hikes, gardening and exploring Maine’s coast. Spending time with her family, especially her grandchildren, is her ultimate joy.
Attended Thomas College in Waterville, Maine.
5 Community Dr., #110
Augusta, Maine 04330