How do I start a podcast?
This is a question we hear a lot at Marshall Communications because of Nancy Marshall’s popular podcast, The PR Maven® Podcast, that was developed and produced by our team at Marshall Communications.
Podcasting can be a key part of your public relations and marketing strategy because of the potential worldwide reach to promote your product, brand or service. At the same time, it allows you to connect with a specific target audience in a certain industry or niche through storytelling and interviews with your guests. There is so much opportunity, but most people don’t know how to start a podcast so we’re here to help. Since podcasting has become very popular, there are plenty of websites, online courses or podcasting schools and academies that can help you launch a podcast. But how do you choose which will be the best fit for you?
Here’s where we’re different
At Marshall Communications, we have a highly talented team with a unique combination of knowledge and experience in setting up a podcast, as well as years of broadcasting skills and techniques (to make you sound like a star). Plus, the best part about working with us is we utilize our powerful marketing and public relations ideas to help you promote your podcast—it doesn’t get any better than that.
Podcasting services from Marshall Communications include:
- A one-year podcast strategy, beginning with a discovery meeting
- Goals and supporting objectives for the podcast
- Podcast music options for open and close and music bed
- A most-wanted guest list for your podcast
- Best recommendations podcast equipment
- A complete marketing strategy including a personal brand manifesto for the show’s host(s) as well as tactics for media coverage and ways to be a guest on other podcasts to grow your audience and network
- A podcast measurement dashboard
- A timeline for launching your podcast
- Podcast budget recommendations