Posted on: February 23, 2021
Air Date: 2/23/2021
In this episode, Nancy shares a presentation she gave that the Mid-Maine Chamber of Commerce Business Breakfast on January 14, 2021. Throughout the episode, Nancy focuses on how small businesses can navigate the challenging landscape following COVID-19, including empathetically connecting with your customers during a time of upheaval, building and retaining your network through digital and social platforms, creating a sense of safety within brick-and-mortar stores, and more.
- Don’t go dark. Listen at 6:16.
- Embrace technology. Listen at 9:01.
- Touch your customers without actually touching them. Listen at 21:45.
- Add a little love to the world. Listen at 25:09.
- Take a fresh look at your marketing plan. Listen at 26:21.
- Make it easy for people to find you and pay you. Listen at 27:27.
- Stay up to date. Listen at 29:55.
- Share your safety measures. Listen at 31:14.
- Promote an unplugged world. Listen at 32:00.
- There is a new sense that life is short. Listen at 34:02.
Activate the PR Maven® Flash Briefing on your Alexa Device.
Join the PR Maven® Facebook group page.
Looking to connect:
PR Maven Nation Twitter: @PRMavenNation