Posted on: July 14, 2020
Air Date: 7/14/2020
To celebrate the 100th episode of The PR Maven® Podcast, this episode reflects on some of the most popular episodes in PR Maven® Podcast history. For each of the top ten episodes, Nancy gives an overview of the guest’s key words-of-wisdom and how to’s based on their experience and successful careers. Listen to highlights from original episodes where guests share their advice and anecdotes. Also, hear from the Marshall Communications team as they offer their congratulations for this remarkable milestone.
In the episode:
10. Episode 2 with Lori Highby: How video brings more authenticity to your audience whereas content, such as blog posts, can be more obviously perfected. Listen at 2:09
9. Episode 18 with MacKenzie Riley Young: How building a relationship with a local reporter resulted in Thomas College being featured on the TODAY Show. Listen at 3:33.
8. Episode 3 with Craig Marshall: How social media can be used to organically build an audience or gain followers from industry influencers, like attracting followers from the skiers’ own social media networks. Listen at 4:54.
7. Episode 15 with Rich Brooks: How you can keep generating excitement around content by sharing content other people produce, speaking at other people’s events and getting to know their fans and followers so that they will also become your fans and followers. Listen at 6:27.
6. Episode 10 with Bill Green: How working hard will be valuable to your career, whether it is building your network or forming relationships with experts that make finding a credible source easier. Listen at 8:03.
A special message from the Marshall Communications team. Listen at 12:15.
5. Episode 13 with Anna McDermott: How likes and comments on social media posts are important, but how shares truly signify the best content because people want to share it with their own network. Listen at 14:16.
4. Episode 9 about How to Build Your Personal Brand and Network Online: How you need to be memorable when you meet people to advance your career and build your network. Listen at 15:23.
3. Episode 8 with Kate Paine: How to localize a national trend and attract media attention by sharing your perspective or your clients’ perspective. Listen at 16:54.
2. Episode 60 at the PR Maven® one-year anniversary party with Tim Cotton: How Tim came to manage the Bangor Police Department’s Facebook page and the techniques he used to create more engagement with the followers of the page. Listen at 18:12.
1. Episode 36 with Lieutenant Tim Cotton: How the Duck of Justice became the Bangor Police Department’s mascot. Listen at 20:21.
Activate the PR Maven® Flash Briefing on your Alexa Device.
Join the PR Maven® Facebook group page.
Looking to connect:
PR Maven Nation Twitter: @PRMavenNation