Meet Megan, social media enthusiast and competitive go-getter
Megan immerses herself in her clients’ industries. When you work with her, she’ll ask the right questions and use your answers to craft engaging social media posts, media pitches and press releases that will pique your audience’s interest so that they’ll want to learn more.
Her enthusiasm and competitive nature serve her well in the social media realm, as she constantly looks for innovative ways to use the various platforms, and she stays on top of this constantly evolving marketing arena. In both work and life, Megan isn’t one to stick to the status quo, but is always looking for a new approach or the next adventure.
Megan specializes in all things social
- Creating storytelling content for social media platforms to drive awareness, reach and overall engagement
- Extensive knowledge of social media KPI’s, analytics, and paid and earned media
- Excellent at vetting and identifying influencers for traditional media and social media relationships
- Composing monthly and seasonal e-newsletters
- Working with nonprofits and tourism-related businesses and organizations
- Assisting in our Marshall Plan® process from beginning to end, including researching competitors and industry trends
Before joining Marshall Communications, Megan was…
- A social media advocate and reputation management intern for a technology services company
- A public relations assistant for a physical education instructional facility
- A public relations assistant and special event coordinator for a nonprofit
In her spare time, Megan enjoys…
Swimming, teaching and coaching lessons at the local YMCA, lifeguarding, hiking, biking, reading, kayaking, traveling, fishing and spending time with her 20-pound Maine Coon cat, Oberon.
Bachelor of Science in public relations with a double minor in English and writing, Northern Michigan University
Hootsuite Certified Professional in Social Marketing
Michael Smart PR Crafting the Perfect Pitch
151 Capitol Street, Suite One
Augusta, Maine 04330