Social Media SWAT Team
NMC Social Media SWAT Team
Hosting a major event or conference is a great way to create awareness for your company and brand, but to maximize your return on investment it's important to include social media in your event marketing plan.
The benefits of a social media presence include:
- Increase in registrations
- Increased event and brand awareness
- Increased media coverage
- Better interaction and engagement with your target audience
- Increased collaboration
- Improved search engine optimization
- Lead generation
- Growth of new relationships
- Measures of event popularity
|"Certainly businesses are becoming much more sophisticated in their marketing, in terms of not only what their booths look like, but adding social media to some of the things they are doing to market, so I know a lot of people were reaching out to their customers through social media to encourage them to come to the convention, so that was great for us too."
– Donna Brassard, Publisher, Mainebiz about the 2012 Mainebiz Momentum Convention
Our NMC Social Media SWAT Team is a group of highly trained social media experts that are prepared to make sure that when it is time for your event, people are paying attention and talking about it on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google +, and other popular social media websites.
Event sponsors are typically most interested in the impressions created on social media for their sponsorship dollar. The NMC Social Media SWAT Team can help generate impressions for your sponsor across numerous social networks and thereby position the sponsor(s) in a positive light and build their brand in conjunction with the event.
Depending on the mission, tactics can include:
- Creation of an event hashtag (Example: #MOCO2012)
- Setting up a live Twitter feed at the event site
- Making Facebook posts
- Generating Tweets, retweets and posting photos
- Direct messaging key influencers
- Heavily promoting the event or product hashtag
- Commenting on keynote speakers or feedback from customers
- Sharing engagement with vendors or exhibitors
- Posting photos to social media sites
- Posting videos to YouTube
- Interviewing attendees or important members of the audience
- Recording an interview with the event planner, or company or organization leader
- Encouraging engagement from the target audience
- Monitoring social media activity throughout the duration of the mission
When you're planning a major trade show or business convention, it takes a lot of work and planning, so let us help you engage with your audience. We will work together with your event coordinator, brand managers and marketing staff to make sure that social media is fully integrated with your event marketing materials from print to Web and so much more.
Events we can help with include: conventions, fundraising events, annual meetings, sporting events and more!
Click here to see the infographic our team created from their recent mission at the Mainebiz Momentum Convention.
Click here to watch a short video clip of Donna Brassard, Publisher of Mainebiz talking about the success of social media at the 2012 Mainebiz Momentum Convention.
Contact our NMC Social Media SWAT Team today!
Call us at 207-623-4177 and we will talk with you about your needs and the ways that the NMC Social Media SWAT team can help elevate the online engagement of your event or special project.