Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Optimization
Whether your website is brand new or an older one struggling to rank well for the keywords your customers are searching, NMC can help to boost your website’s search engine and keyword rankings.
NMC only uses “white hat” search engine optimization methods, or SEO methods which meet or exceed Google, Yahoo and Bing’s search engine optimization rules and guidelines. The benefits of our search engine optimization will continue to grow with time.
Some companies use deceptive “black hat” SEO techniques which may only bring short term benefits to your website. Companies that guarantee first page Google listings, thousands of inbound links or hundreds of directory submissions are usually using “black hat” techniques as it is impossible to guarantee any specific outcome with legitimate search engine optimization tactics. “Black hat” techniques may eventually get your website blacklisted from search engines.
NMC’s team of search engine optimization specialists will create a custom strategy just for your website. The tactics we use will include some or all of the following:
- On-Site Copy Optimization – We specialize in writing copy that not only appeals to your targeted audience, but to search engines at the same time. Your site’s meta tags, HTML code, graphics and images will all be optimized for search engines as well.
- Internal Link Building – We will build your site’s internal links using optimized anchor text and keywords which will not only enhance the way search engines crawl your website, but also the way people use your website. You will notice that people will read more information and visit more pages.
- Off-Site Search Engine Optimization – We will work to build inbound links to your website. In the early SEO phases, this includes submissions to directories such as Google Places, Yellow Pages Online, Manta.com, City Search, etc.… In later SEO phases NMC will work to acquire high quality inbound links from other contextually relevant websites. This is one of the most powerful search engine optimization methods.
- Public Relations – Certain PR techniques can make your content spread naturally across the Web, creating links back to your website as the coverage grows. This technique can make a tremendous difference in the optimization of your website.
- Social Media – Compelling web content has a tendency to spread naturally across the internet. NMC knows how to write and publish this content through social media channels to help drive additional qualified traffic to your website.
- Web Networking – If your website has a blog, this presents networking opportunities with other bloggers. NMC can facilitate these relationships which can have great impact on your SEO ranking.
The benefits of NMC’s SEO services will help to place your website above your competitors in search engine results, increase quality traffic, and lead to more sales, donations, and awareness or help to accomplish other goals you are trying to meet with your website.