The NMC team is hard working, devoted and focused on achieving results.
We’re interested in hearing from people with a strong marketing background, an even stronger work ethic and a desire for a career in a fast-paced environment.
Position open: Graphic & Web Designer
- Graphic design - Design experience with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign
- Web development - Experience working with WordPress and Drupal
- Strong attention to detail – An efficient perfectionist that knows how to budget time
- Ability to work well with tight deadlines
- Ability to multitask various projects at once
- Building WordPress or Drupal themes from scratch; starting with Photoshop to design the layout and graphics, and then building the theme out in code.
- Customizing a Drupal configuration with various modules. Applicant must demonstrate experience working with views, calendars, and setting up customized blog functionality.
- Working on design projects including brochures, business cards, logos, flyers, etc.
- Applicants must provide a portfolio or sample of work.
- Applicants will be required to demonstrate their skill set during the interview process.
- This job will begin on a part-time or project-based schedule. If one can demonstrate their value to the company, there is opportunity to be hired as a full time employee. Work will primarily be performed at our North Anson location.
NMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please send resume and cover letter via regular mail to:
HR, Marshall Communications, Inc.
PO Box 317
Augusta, ME 04332
Or email MRideout@marshallpr.com
No phone calls or drop-ins, please.